AMA has launched an Emergency Relief Fund with an online application. The Fund targets youth and families in need. We currently can grant immediate cash relief of $200 and some supplies to qualified applicants. Please share this opportunity with your communities. You may also download a fillable PDF application that can be filled out and emailed to us.
The Emergency Relief Fund is intended for AANHPI youth and their families. Applications will be reviewed every Friday at noon (CST) until funds are all distributed.
Grants are available to support the following essential services and relief efforts:
- Children/Youth and/or Elder care
- Cultural, Ceremonial, Spirit-Aligned Healing Support
- Economic Hardship Relief
- Educational Access
- Food Delivery
- Information and Communications — Access to accurate information; Radio/T.V., Internet
- Loss under the Racism Incidents
- Personal Protective Gears and Cleaning Supplies
- Shelter and Housing
- Social-Emotional Support